[Banshee-List] ipod playlists appear triplicated in banshee

I run banshee on Fedora 20:

banshee.x86_64                             2.6.2-2.fc20 @updates

I created some ipod playlists in banshee some time ago and added some
tracks to them: to the best of my recollection, the playlists appeared
normal then, but currently each track appears in triplicate. Checking on
the ipod itself, the playlists appear "normal": no duplication, let
alone triplication.

Has anybody seen this behavior? Any hints about fixing it?

Deleting the extra tracks from the playlist lasts for as long as the
ipod is plugged in: if I unplug it and plug it back in, they are back.
--
Nick