[Banshee-List] Detect BPM for entire library

I have a music library of about 1000 songs and need to have the BPM detected
for each song. The only way i can find to detect BPM is to open up "Edit
Track Information" and do each song 1 by one. Is there any way to detect the
BPM of my songs automaticly so i will not have to do it 1000 times over?

I am running Linux Mint 17.1 with Banshee 2.6.2