[Banshee-List] Playlist folders

Hello.

I have recently transferred my itunes library to Banshee. It was surprisingly easy.

Everything is here and everything works.

But, I have a very large amount of playlists. In itunes I could organize those with playlist folders.
I have not been able to find this feature in Banshee. The closest that I have found to having playlists in folders is the folder sync plugin, but it is not the same.

Is there a feature in the UI where I could organize playlists under folders?

Thank you.