[Banshee-List] Unable to import files to Banshee, files greyed out

Hello,

I am unable to import files to Banshee. When attempting to import from
directory "Music" to Banshee all files in "Music" are greyed out.

I was importing files before without difficulty. I stopped to delete some
music through the "remove from drive" function and since then have not been
able to import any more files. All of my new and old files are greyed out.

All of my files have the .mp3 and or .mp4 tag. From what I can tell they are
just normal files.

I'm running Linux Mint 17.

Thanks.