Re: [Banshee-List] Apparent problem with installing Banshee.GStreamerSharp.dll

Hi bwechner,

I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be any compiling going on during the
make install step, if that's indeed what you're seeing then it might
be a bug in the build system.

If you're having trouble with the managed backend (gstreamer-sharp)
then an option you have is to reconfigure using the native gstreamer
library by passing switches --enable-gst-native and
--disable-gst-sharp.

The solution and project configurations aren't too well maintained so
I'd stick with autotools for building and just use MonoDevelop for
editing and debugging.

Hope that helps,
Yours,
Nick (arfbtwn)