Re: [Banshee-List] Slow startup on Ubuntu 15.04

I'll not bother to post debug info at this time (unless someone really needs it) since the problem appears to be known. But, is this wonderful program not being developed or maintained anymore ... seems that the problem has been identified for some time (?) now.