[Banshee-List] MP3 TAGS, the editor and the browser

Hi,

In the track editor I see the tags: Lisence URI, and Copyright.

The first can be shown in the browser heading by right clicking and selecting it. However, Copyright cannot be shown in the header. To have tags in the Banshee editor that cannot be shown in the Banshee browser seems odd. It is also not available in the tag list offered in the smart playlist editor.

Banshee does act on values in Licence URI for sorting and selecting in e.g. a smart playlist, but that value is never shown in the browser. So I can have a smart list based on that value, but the list of items in that smartlist will not show that same particular value. The tag Licence will always show empty.

Is the list of tags supported in different parts of Banshee documented somewhere? Is there one (1) list that all developers use, or are they working more or less independent of such conditions?

Thanks