[Banshee-List] Specifying playlist upon startup

I have just started using banshee 2.6.2 on an Xubuntu 14.04.1 system.  I
had banshee configured to start in the system tray upon login.  I don't
want it to start auto-playing, but I do want it to be configured to play
the "favorites" playlist rather than the entire music catalog as it is
currently doing.  There does not appear to be a command line option to
specify the desired playlist.  Is there some method for achieving this
goal?

Thanks.