Re: [Banshee-List] SQLite seems to be very sluggish

Bertrand Lorentz
<bertrand lorentz gmail com> writes:

Hello,

I've just upgraded my machine to Ubuntu GNOME 14.10, which update SQLite to versionĀ 3.8.6-1, and I now see
the same problems: queries taking several seconds.
Nothing in Banshee itself has changed, so this quite probably a regression in SQLite, like that older bug
mentionned below.

It seems the issue is already under discussion on the SQLite mailing list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users%40sqlite.org/msg86901.html

I'll look into the workaround suggestions in that thread.

Thanks very much for the link! I'll be watching it. If I can help with
testing, please let me know.

--
Nick