Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to mount MTP device when Banshee is running

Attached the output from running Banshee on the console and attempting to
connect my MTP device. (The output after the device is connected starts on
line 14) The exceptions I get don't appear to match either of the
MTP-related bugs fixed by version 1.9.1, but I could be mistaken. I also get
lots of lines outputted to standard error saying:

Device have files in "root folder" 0xffffffffU - this is a firmware bug (but
continuing)
[...]

BansheeLog.txt
<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652089/BansheeLog.txt>