Re: [Banshee-List] ipod* not/isnt recognized

As a general reply to the problem of unrecognised digital audio players, berniz's workaround is an excellent troubleshooting step I.e. disable any plugins you don't want using the device.

If his suggestion works then it would be excellent for some of you to comment on an existing ipod bug report or create a new one to record the information.