Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Sync Issues

Steven Benedict wrote
When I sync my iPod in banshee, the iPod goes through everything and
appears to have gone through the sync without a hitch. I can play songs
from my iPod through banshee and everything before I disconnect. The
problem manifests its self when I disconnect. THE SONGS ARE GONE! My iPod
informs me that it is nice and clean of any and all media.

Dear Steven,
I managed to sync my iPod touch 2g using the following trick :

in menu Preferences, thumbnail Extensions, tick off all device types except
Apple devices.

Tell us if it worls for you.

Cheers