Re: [Banshee-List] Getting banshee to compile

build-dep banshee is installed the dependencies for the version of banshee in the repos: 2.6.x. Version 2.9.x, which you are trying to build, requires a newer version of gstreamer-sharp. You can download the source tarball for 0.99.0 here: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer-sharp/.

Gstreamer-sharp-1.0 can coexist with the system gstreamer-sharp-0.10.

-Wade