[Banshee-List] Songs Added from Banshee Don't Appear on Ipod Touch 5g

Banshee recognizes my Ipod Touch (5th generation) and allows me to add music
to it. Problem is, when I disconnect my device from my laptop, the music no
longer appears in the music app. This seems to be some kind of syncing
error, and I know my Ipod is compatible with Banshee. So what gives? My Ipod
is fully up to date, though I'm not sure what version Banshee is. Any help
would be greatly appreciated! I need to add music to my Ipod without using
Itunes and this seems to be one of the few programs that does this and runs
on Linux.