Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Needs some code

What Linux distribution are you running? It would be helpful to know if you are running everything out-of-the-box, or if you have installed additional gstreamer packages to handle non-free codecs.

I am not a paying last.fm member, so I unfortunately can't test the last.fm radio streams.

Michael K