[Banshee-List] Songs added in an unpredictable order in play queue

Hi,

I am using banshee version 2.6.2 on Fedora 19. (I compiled v2.6.2 from
source because banshee v2.6.1 in Fedora's repo also had this problem.)

When I add a new song to play queue when a song is already being played from
it, new song doesn't get appended to the list. Also, at the same time, songs
that are greyed out (already have been played) are now black again. If I try
to remove a song from play queue, some other track gets deleted. It's not
possible to reorder songs in queue either.

I have been using banshee since a long time and I never faced this problem
before. I suspected that play queue is being sorted in some way. But I
noticed that sorting doesn't actually work in manually created playlists and
play queue.

Is this a known problem? How can I fix it?

I don't have much time to experiment right now. I'll post again if I find
anything interesting.

Thanks.