[Banshee-List] iPod, multiple identical tracks and playlists

Banshee 2.6, Linux Mint 15 64 bit

Everytime I add a new song to one of my playlist and then synce my music
library to my iPod classic 120G it doesn't update the playlist, instead it
adds another playlist of the same name with the new song(s). It will do this
each time I add a new songs to a play list. Banshee is also adding
duplicates songs to my iPod and I can not stop the actions that's causing
this the way I can with the playlist.