[Banshee-List] How to get Banshee to randomly select music and put it on ipod

I'm new to Linux and Banshee. I searched for an answer to this question but couldn't find an answer. Apologies if it's been asked before.

I have a large music library of mp3's. I've successfully brought this into Banshee and can play music on my computer.

I would like to attach my ipod and get Banshee to randomly select enough music to fill the ipod and transfer it across.

I'm grateful for any help.