[Banshee-List] Banshee & the iBasso DX50

I just purchased the iBasso DX50 to replace my iPod with. Does anyone know how well Banshee can detect and sync my library to the iBasso?

Also, some of the reasons I decided to make a change were not only that the iPod can not play flac files, but also in part some on the things that
were happening when I would try and sync my iPod using banshee. Banshee started often times adding the same song to my iPod at least twice
so I would end up with a lot more songs on my iPod that I actually had or needed. Banshee would do the same thing with my playlists,  I think I had
at least 10 of the same playlist for each playlist, I believe Banshee was adding a new copy of the playlist ever time I had added song(s) to them.
One other thing was I noticed that when Banshee would convert my flac files to place them on the iPod, a lot of them would sound like a CD skipping
in various places throughout the song. I don't know how many of these issues are with Banshee or how many are my iPod but I thought I'd let you all know.