[Banshee-List] Scrobbling Issue...

Hello;

For a month now, when banshee scrobble's, it shows the current song
scrobbling, but the website does not record it, so when the next song plays,
it shows the current song (now different) as scrobbling but the previous
song is no where to be found. I contacted Last.FM as I thought it was a
website issue, but they said since it was a 3rd party scrobbler..they
couldn't help me :(

It stopped work on Jan 30th...Dunno why...

I have purged Banshee and removed all files, re-installed Banshee and
re-enabled Last.Fm Song reporting.
The issue hasn't gone away sadly.

Ubuntu 12.04LTS & Banshee 2.6.1

Any Ideas?