Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.6 Devices not showing

Hi,
Sorry I forgot to include the whole number. I'm on 2.6.0 from the openSuse repo's. If there is a better version (even a beta) that would give me this functionality I would install it.
Thanks

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM, "Andrés G. Aragoneses" <knocte gmail com> wrote:
On 17/02/14 04:12, RustyDixon wrote:
> Hi, I'm using Banshee 2.6 and can't see any devices listed. I have my Android
> phone (Motorola Droid Bionic) plugged in. It is accessible through the OS,
> but Banshee doesn't see it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
> Rusty
>
> Banshee 2.6

Hey Rusty,

2.6.what? There are three versions of banshee that start with 2.6 :-)