Re: [Banshee-List] Problems building banshee

@Garvit: That was the whole output but never mind, Chow's solution worked.

@ Chow: Thanks a lot!

I do have a few more questions but I'll ask them some other time, likely on this very thread.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Garvit Sharma <garvits45 gmail com> wrote:
Hi, It would be great if you can send the exact output you are getting.

Thanks,

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 10:00 PM, Chow Loong Jin <hyperair ubuntu com> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 01:03:58AM +0530, Prasoon Shukla wrote:
> Hi. I downloaded the tarball from the official website, installed all
> dependencies, and ran:
> $ ./autogen.sh

Replace the above with ./autogen.sh MCS=/usr/bin/mono-csc

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin