Re: [Banshee-List] Problem in creating new extensions

Hi Garvit,

Depending on what version you are building on, there would be a number of extensions not currently building correctly, mainly due to the transition to GTK3 as far as I understand.

Before creating your extension, make sure you can build the full Banshee-Community-Extension. Disable any extension which do not build by using parameters on the ./autogen.sh such as:

./autogen.sh --disable-streamrecorder --disable-karaoke [...]

Frank