[Banshee-List] Can't play any internet radio

Hi everybody,

Since last update my Banshee is not able to play any internet radio. Stream
buffering seems to work - progress bar goes up to 100% and then falls again
to 0%. After that no sounds or whatever. At the same time play audio files,I
can listen to podcasts etc.
I cannot see anything special in console output except annoying:
(Banshee:5477): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 989 was not found when
attempting to remove it
Not shure if this is a reason of my problem.

My Banshee version is: Banshee 2.6.2, Debian Linux.

Any suggestions or workarounds are appreciated.