Re: [Banshee-List] Upgrade to Ubuntu 14.04, Banshee now not responding

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 08:15:44AM -0700, phandolin wrote:
Hi!
  I upgraded yesterday to Ubuntu 14.04 and now when I open Banshee it takes
quite a while, and eventually looks like it's open, but will not allow me to
click on anything. The only thing I can do is force quit. Here is what I
found in the log, any help deciphering that is greatly appreciated. It just
hangs at the last line until I force quit the program. Thank you!

Hmm, I can't really see what it's hanging on in this log. Could you follow the
instructions at http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs and post the output you
get from there?

--
Kind regards,