Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee writing ID3v1 rather than ID3v2 tags when ripping CDs

On 12/04/14 15:17, William Furnass wrote:
Can't see an option to write ID3v2 rather than ID3v1 in the 'audio CD'
prefs - am I missing something obvious here?

I ask as my Sansa Fuze MP3 player doesn't interpret ID3v1 track
numbers correctly and so plays album tracks out of sequence.

IIRC this is a known issue, Banshee should write tags via taglib-sharp
when ripping (instead of using GStreamer which is what it might be using
now). It may be easy to fix.