[Banshee-List] Can Banshee be installed to/run from an iPod?

Greetings all,

I currently use an iPod manager that doesn't require installation; that is, it can be run from the iPod itself directly. I find this helpful because it means that I can connect my iPod to any computer and copy music from or to the computer, without needing to install anything. Unfortunately, the project itself (it's Floola, FWIW) seems to no longer be in active development, so I'm interested in other options.

However, one thing I haven't yet found (or tried, honestly) out is whether there's a way for me to either install Banshee to, or run it from, the iPod itself.

Is that something I'm able to do with Banshee?

I appreciate the help, and certainly let me know if any of the above needs clarification.

Regards,
Michael