Re: [Banshee-List] Cannot set up lastfm scrobbler

Thanks for your answer. When I'm pressing 'Try Again' it shows

[Warn  00:55:43.473] Error in Lastfm.Account.RequestAuthorization -
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object (in `Lastfm')
  at Lastfm.Account.RequestAuthorization () [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0

When I'm pressing 'Finish logging in' it shows

[Info  00:58:35.870] Last.fm authorization result = TokenNotAuthorized

If you want, I can send you a full console log.