[Banshee-List] offer

In the name of Allah
Hello
Filtering and sanctions cause to we don’t have access to ITunes, spotify, last.fm and … in Iran.
And I want to create a team and start to develop software for downloading music for Iranian. I need you to build a software that we put music in it, and let others to download from our server.
we will develop it for all platforms in near future.
Whereas we don’t have alternative or similar app in Iran and our people love music, we can success very fast.
I offer you 20 percent of the benefit if you accept to develop the application. Do you accept?
sirmghsbd gmail com
Kind regards
Mehrdad Ghadam