Re: [Banshee-List] export music

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 05:02:25PM -0400, Larry wrote:
im trying to export my "play queue" to a folder on my desktop.
how do i do that?
using mint13 mate and banshee 2.4.0
thanks,
larry

1. Open a file manager window, create a new folder and enter it.
2. Select all items in the play queue in Banshee.
3. Drag and drop the items from the play queue into the folder.

This works with Nautilus, so I'm inclined to believe that this will work with
MATE's file manager as well, seeing as MATE is a fork of old GNOME.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin