Re: [Banshee-List] gtk2.0 theme question

Most GTK themes that I've seen use a list of colours at the top of the
gtkrc file and then reference that colour by name later. The colour that
you generally need to change is "selected_bg_color". You might also want
to look for "bg[SELECTED]" further down the gtkrc file.

There's also a slim chance that the theme designer used a custom colour
on a particular widget, although that is less common as it makes
maintenance a nightmare. As best as I can tell, that also normally uses
"bg[SELECTED]" but within the context of 'style "some-name" { … }'

I hope that helps.