[Banshee-List] Bsnshee not loading or playing.

I have installed Banshee (2.4.1 I believe) on three different computers. On
two Panasonic laptops (both running Windows 7, one 32 and one 64-bit) It
starts and loads my music library, but does not play any music files. When I
hit the "play" button the button flickers several times but no sound plays.

On this computer running Windows 7, 64-bit Banshee refuses to even load. I
just get a small window displaying an error message: "Encountered a fatal
error -- Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" The
"error details" are:
"An unhandled exception was thrown: SQLite error 5: cannot rollback
transaction - SQL statements in progress (SQL:ROLLBACK)

At Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteCommand.WaitForResult(HyenaSqliteConnection
conn) in
c:\Users\Bertrand\Projects\banshee\src\Hyena\Hyena.Data.Sqlite\Hyena.Data.Sqlite\HyenaSqliteCommand.cs:line
165"

And a whole lot of similar lines.