[Banshee-List] eMusic download functionality appears to be broken in 2.6.1-2

I'm trying to download an album using the eMusic store extension in Banshee 2.6.1-2. Last time I tried this a few years ago there was a bug with the Banshee eMusic downloader where it wouldn't download the last track on the album.

Now it won't even begin the download at all. There is a prompt to install the emusic download manager, after which the popup dialogue simply hangs and becomes unresponsive.

I did try launching banshee at the console with the debug option, but the only output from the windows was this;

[1 Debug 04:15:50.766] Bus.Session.RequestName ('org.bansheeproject.Banshee') replied with InQueue