Re: [Banshee-List] UI update issues

Here is the log, with a picture:

http://youplala.net/~nico/banshee/

The picture shows the status after I started playing track 6, then it
moved to track 6, currently playing track 7.

Nico

On Sat, 2013-05-25 at 19:01 +0100, IBBoard wrote:
I assume, based on your description, that the songs still play, but that
it is just the progress that isn't shown?

Try running "banshee --debug > banshee-ui-update.log 2>&1" at the
command-line and then attaching the file to an email. "--debug" makes
Banshee output additional debug information, and the two ">"s redirect
both normal and error output to a file. It might not give us everything,
but it might give some hints about what is happening.