[Banshee-List] I cannot play any mp3 in lubuntu 13.04

The problem is simple, as soon as i start playing a track in banshee, it
skips to the next track and same keeps on happening until the next 5 tracks
when everything stops playing, and in the whole process nothing is played,
so i ran banshee from terminal and here is the output that i got.
The paste of the output is in the link below, please can anyone help me in
solving this as i am a big banshee fan..
http://pastebin.com/zS9TErc0