Re: [Banshee-List] Release management, and stepping it up to 3

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM, IBBoard <ibboard gmail com> wrote:

Banshee doesn't have any glaring omissions at the moment, so as long as
Banshee 3 doesn't take after Gnome 3 too much by removing really useful
options, setting bizarre defaults or making things unnecessarily annoying*
then I think a "wait until it is ready" for a GTK3 version is the best idea!

Don't worry, what we've removed until now in the gtk3 branch is just
some old and crufty code. The features should all still be there, but
they might need some fixing... Hence the "there's work to be done" :)

--
Bertrand