Re: [Banshee-List] Add a Podcast subscription via D-Bus?

On Sun, 2013-03-10 at 14:57 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I have Banshee running, and looking at what is seen by d-feet [D-Bus
Explorer] I do not see anything that jumps-out to serve the purpose I am
looking for...

Is it possible to subscribe to a Podcast via D-Bus?  For example an
application runs that uses D-Bus to look at the subscribed Podcast URL's
and potentially add a URL?

d-feet-0.1.14-4.1.1.noarch
dbus-1-python-1.0.0-3.1.2.x86_64
dbus-1-mono-0.63-203.1.2.x86_64