[Banshee-List] Add a playlist (NOT IMPORT)

Hey,
I like to play around with music and mood swings, often coming up with little scripts of my own that generate playlists.

I would like to know if there is any way to "Add" playlists to Banshee instead of "Import" such that any changes made in the original file reflect in the player and vice versa (or a scrpit/add on that allows me to do it also fine) ??

Thanking You,
J.Elangkumaran
Bill Gates : ”I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because. definitely he will find an easy way to do that... think it different..”