[Banshee-List] Boo script to cnahge volume? (can't find docs)

Hello!

I'm using Banshee 2.6.0 and have heard about possibility to write scripts in
Boo.
Inspired by this post
http://abock.org/2007/01/04/things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-banshee-part-1
I've decided to write my own script that would set up my preferred volume at
startup, but failed to find any docs.
By the way, that's probably a bug that banshee is not saving volume level
upon exit. Anyway, I'm interested in writing this script much more than
filing a bug.
Also i've not found nothing similar to the interface, described in post and
dbus docs http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-code/dbus-interfaces/ so I
guess it's not about dbus.
But then what? Please point me to appropriate docs, with list of all
available interfaces.