[Banshee-List] Android Banshee Extension

Hello all,

I wrote an Android application a while ago that allows people to control
Banshee remotely from an Android phone. Even though it has been around for
quite some time and open source, I only recently managed to post the code in
an orderly way. Everything is now up on github at
https://github.com/nstamato/BansheeRemote.

The way I have it set up right now is that I distribute the .dll and have
the users download it from my website which is not very convenient. So I
thought it might be a good idea to put it under the
banshee-community-extensions repo which can make it easier for the users to
use, and easier for interested developers to contribute to. I have cloned
the repo from gitorious and attached my extension to it, made sure
everything compiles fine and works as expected. Would you guys be interested
in trying it and perhaps including it with the others? As I said, it has
been around for a while and there are a few thousand active users already.
There is definitely room for improvement, but the basic functionality is
there.

cheers,
nik