[Banshee-List] How do I set the Banshee to arrange the song as Winamp?

I do not know on which character agrees Winamp song, but I known that you
also can not fix them Banshee agrees.
I have a sequence which, when loaded into Winamp suits me to go that way.
However, the Banshee is disturbed clear (songs are "scattered").
In Winamp did not set anything special, but the music folder I just uploaded
my order and the corresponding