Re: [Banshee-List] Android devices 'hang' Banshee

Hi,

You can find details on how to file bugs and provide the necessary
information here:
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

For MTP-related issues, since nothing has changed in Banshee in that
area for some time, my guess would be that the problem is further down
the stack (in libmtp or related), but I'd be happy to be corrected on
this.

Cheers,

--
Bertrand

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Juan David Uchuvo González