[Banshee-List] File organization - want to use a library with filenames Artist - Year - Album - Track - No

I can only see a selection of five or six different formats for telling
Banshee what format my music file names have.

My music is all ripped from CDs using the file name format

Artist - Year - Album - Trackname - Tracknumber

It'd be great to tell Banshee to use that. Is this a feature request or have
I missed something?