Re: [Banshee-List] How can I get Banshee 2.6 For Linux Mint Debian Edition?

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM, tlcmd <tlcmd hotmail com> wrote:
Assistance, please
I am in the process of switching from the Windows XP SP3 operating system to
Linux Mint Debian Edition. The LMDE repository has only the 2.4.1 version.
How can i upgrade to the newer 2.6 version? Specifically, which download
edition should I use?

You might be able to install one of the packages available on our PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/ppa

They are for Ubuntu, but might work on LMDE.
You should probably ask on the LMDE support forums, somebody might be
able to give you a better answer there.

--
Bertrand