Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee plays each song for 2 seconds and then restarts the track

There are Banshee binary builds available that can be installed on distributions that ship out dated and known broken libraries. Sadly the most recent build is 2.2.0 but that is still better than the 1.6.x build in question and if asked politely I think Bertrand might build a more recent one with the upcoming 2.6.1 release.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/linux/banshee/

--
David Nielsen
Sent with Sparrow