[Banshee-List] Duplicated scanning from UPNP server

Hello forum

I am using Banshee 2.4.0 in linux mint 13 and running a UPNP media server
(serviio 0.6.2).

I have 5324 different mp3 files on the server.

Curiously when I open banshee, it rescans and rescans the server (says found
27555, goes up in multiples of 501) and each song is displayed 5 times:
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4650577/Screenshot1.png

I am pretty sure that this peculiarity is in Banshee, not the server, since
I dont see multiple listings when i access the server with other devices
(smartphone, tv, other media clients such as foobar2000).

In the meantime i can listen to my music, but would like to tidy this up.