Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.6 Compiling in Debian

Thank you! What a silly oversight of mine. I have heard we are all dyslexic;
just in varying degrees.

There was something about the mono.addins git release that wasn't working.
Once I finished reinstalling mono.addins from the Debian sid repository
everything compiled and worked accordingly.

I am compiling from source is because the Banshee version 2.4.1-3 from
Debian Lenny had stopped working. The SQLite database had become corrupt. It
was my hope that this 2.6 release would recover my old database - and sure
enough it did! I have been without Banshee for a month and I am glad it is
back. This time I will make a backup.

Thanks again!