[Banshee-List] Internship Project

Hi
My name is Nidhi.
I am planning to join in the Women internshipProgram of FOSS community.
so that I serached the site and found one project (Banshee) and you are the mentor for that project.
could you please help me more on this.
They have mentioned in site that, before applying for this program we have to select the project and have to do some contribution for that project.
So can you please suggest me what all the things i have to do if I am choosing this project.
I have to apply before Dec 3rd.
So please guide me asap;

Thanks
Nidhi