[Banshee-List] Banshee and Nexus 7 using MTP

Hello,

I'm running Ubuntu 12.10 64bit, Banshee 2.6.0 and lbmtp 1.1.4.

Libmtp has the support for the Google Nexus 7 tablet, the udev rules are there.

I have used the mtp command line tools, all appears to respond correctly.

In Banshee, I have the MTP plug-in turned on.

And my nexus 7 is not appearing in Banshee.

What steps am I missing to use Banshee to manage my music on my Nexus 7, I do not want to play with files through AirDroid or other means like adb? I'd like to benefit from Banshee, including its automatic file conversion.

Many thanks!

Nico