Re: [Banshee-List] Ipod 5G doesn't "remember" sync

I have a similar, if not the same problem ... the difference is that
I'm using Fedora 16 64-bit.

- Sync with iTunes on Windows (VirtualBox) works fine.
- I did a 'reset' under Windows to start with a 'clean' iPod with the
right filesystem type
- I can play music from the iPod when connected to Rhythmbox.
- Synchronizing with Banshee shows no sign of problem.
- When I disconnect the iPod, I can't see any music. However, in the
'About' menum the amount of space used by music file is very close to
the amount of data put on the iPod when synchronizing. Browsing the
content of the iPod, I can see that the music files are there.

In my case, I found some errors that makes me think that 'libgpod' is
unable to write the 'iTunes DB' on the iPod. I opened a bug report for
that error, but no answer so far.

I searched for many days for a 'fix' without luck.

I really hope there's a solution for this issue: it's kinda stupid to
have to start a Windows VM only to sync music to the iPod.